Sunday, March 1, 2009

Choco


I have to design a box of chocolate for Adam Wahler's class. We don't have crits on the design we just make the stuff, and I want to make this great. So any feedback before Tuesday night would help a lot. Disregard the color, thats just what I am working in for now , I'll figure out the color last. The red line running through it is where the box will be cut and the tab folds in. I was thinking about doing it as a series (dark, milk, white) keeping the design eh same but changing the copy and the color.

1 comment:

comp said...

hmm.

good.

very good.

a few uncomfortable typographic mixes.

try to clarify the script a bit.

and maybe look into another sans serif for the "intense chocolate"

otherwise, good.

and, something i haven't seen from you before.

good.

g.